As a small business owner, do you wish you had more time to focus on your business and its profitability? Do you wish you could "hand over" the record keeping function of your business to someone without having to add an employee to your staff? Central Iowa Bookkeeping, LLC can provide you with an array of services, specifically tailored to your business, in a quality, timely and cost effective manner.
Cheryl Jefferson, Manager of Central Iowa Bookkeeping, LLC, has been employed by the Moore, McKibben, Goodman and Lorenz, LLP law firm for the past fourteen years with her main focus serving the clients of Central Iowa Bookkeeping, LLC. Prior to joining the law firm, Cheryl spent many years working in the banking and agricultural feed and livestock production management industries. She uses that broad accounting experience to better assist the bookkeeping clients with their individual needs and questions.
Central Iowa Bookkeeping, LLC can assist the new business owner(s) in completing the application processes for obtaining a federal identification number, state sales tax and withholding tax permits and registration with Iowa Workforce Development.
In addition, we can provide payroll services to match the client's individual needs, such as:
- Payroll Processing – including any of the following methods:
- Print employee payroll checks;
- Provide direct deposit of employees’ payroll;
- Provide employees with self-service online access to their payroll information.
- Timely remit all payroll taxes, using federal and state e-filing systems.
- Prepare and file all required quarterly and annual payroll returns to the federal and state governments, including Forms W2.
- Assist with Workmen's Compensation Audits
Central Iowa Bookkeeping, LLC can also process accounting data and prepare financial statements, thereby making "tax time" easier and less burdensome for the client. We will prepare year end Forms 1099 for you. Our mission is to bring time and balance to your business in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
PLEASE GIVE US A CALL TODAY AT 641-352-4600 TO SEE HOW WE CAN BRING TIME & BALANCE TO YOUR BUSINESS.